Employment Type: Part-Time
Starting Pay: $15hr
Our operations team is looking to build our warehouse team to ensure all day-to-day operations and other tasks are completed promptly and professionally. The ideal applicant for this role should have high attention to detail and be a self-starter. The warehouse associate is an integral member of the team responsible for assisting in maintaining the inventory of our warehouse supplies and the overall organization and operation of the warehouse.
Assist with updating the inventory of supplies in the warehouse.
Prep orders and projects to be shipped.
Provide logistics support for installations.
Helps to maintain organization and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Operate warehouse machinery.
Minimum of High School diploma/GED.
Must hold a current driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Good collaboration and teamwork abilities.
Ability to prioritize and complete tasks promptly.
- Forklift license is recommended. (Training Provided)
- Warehousing and logistics environments at various temperatures throughout the day.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Ability to walk, stand, and climb stairs and laddars for extended periods.
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No rigid working hours, flexible schedules.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy.
- Grow your knowledge and obtain industry certifications.
- Actual responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving environment.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his or her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as monthly team building events, company work/vacations, and much more.